2) VERTICAL JUMP, POWER & EXPLOSIVENESS (Ages 13+): 8 week program (3 hours/Wk)
The program meets 2 times per week for approximately 1.5 hours each time over an 8 week period - a total of 24 hours of training. We offer you the flexibility to select any two days of the week to accommodate your busy schedule.
Designed for athletes ages 13+ that want to improve their vertical jump and/or increase their strength, power and explosiveness. Strong emphasis is placed on strength and rate of force development (RFD) to improve power & explosiveness.
In addition, we sequence the triphasic strength development movements with explosive plyometric movements in order to maximize the motor unit recruitment necessary for explosive force production - all of which translates into improved performance in any sport.
Finally, we utilize state of the art technology like Vertimax platform to further speed up results. The Vertimax platform has been proven to be the most efficient and powerful training tool ever invented to maximize power output in athletes at all levels.
Ultimately, this approach allows for:
- Improved rate of force development (RFD)
- Recruitment of maximum motor units
- Explosive sports specific movements
- Explosive change of direction
- Enhanced injury prevention
- Fast twitch muscular recruitment
- Increases in concentric, eccentric & static strength
- Improved force application
- Increased Vertical Jump
- Increased explosiveness off the line
- Improved first step quickness
The program also includes a written athletic assessment at the beginning and at the end of the program. The written athletic assessment includes graphical representation of testing of Power output, vertical jump, speed, quickness, overall fitness along with FMS screening. It also compares results not only against self but against results of other athletes in our national database.
will take place from June 18th - Aug 8th